2-5 NOVEMBER 2022
Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran, Indonesia
INDO DEFENCE 2022 Expo & Forum is going to mark its 9th
edition from 2 to 5 November 2022 at Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran, Indonesia. INDO DEFENCE is hosted by the
Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Indonesia. Held Concurrently with INDO AEROSPACE & INDO MARINE, the
expo will be one of the largest defence, aerospace, maritime and security event in the world.
P&C International is officially endorsed by the show organizer to recruit US exhibitors and organize & coordinate a USA Pavilion at INDO DEFENCE 2022.
We look forward to your participation at INDO DEFENCE 2022, and we look forward to welcoming you in San Borja.
So mark your calendar now and book your space today!
See you in Jakarta!
Benefits of exhibiting in the P&C International USA Pavilion at INDO DEFENCE:
- Prime location at INDO DEFENCE exhibition
- US flag highlighted with our US Pavilion stand design
- VIPs & official delegations coordination
- Press release spread toward the national & international press
- A full company listing in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion show guide distributed to INDO DEFENCE attendees
- US pavilion administration, coordination & support on site
- Costs optimization, shared US pavilion meeting room, storage, coffee & fridge
- Bilingual hostess at your disposal
- Airborne Platform System & Equipment
- Arms & Ammunitions Command
- Control, Communications and Information
- Training & Design Consultancy
- Electronic Systems
- Internal Security Equipment
- Land Based Platforms
- Sea Based Platforms & Equipment
- Research & Development
US EXHIBITING COMPANIES IN 2018
AEROENVIRONMENT, COLLINS AEROSPACE, FISHER LABS, FLIR SYSTEMS, HONEYWELL AEROSPACE, INTELSTAT CORPORATION, ISD INTEGRATED SURVEILLANCE AND DEFENSE, L3 TECHNOLOGIES, L3HARRIS, LOCKHEED MARTIN, P&C INTERNATIONAL, PCI PACIFIC CONSOLIDATED INDUSTRIES, ROCKWELL COLLIN, TELEDYNE MARINE SYSTEMS, TRAKKA SYSTEMS, TRIJICON, US COMMERCIAL SERVICE, US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE JAKARTA, WILLBURT COMPANY.
ABOUT THE MARKET
The Indonesian government of President Joko Widodo has proposed a 3 percent increase to the national budget for 2020, with defense earmarked for a boost of 16% percentin year-on-year nominal investment. The defense budget – currently receiving an outlay of IDR109.6 trillion ($7.68 billion) – is set to rise to IDR127.4 billion ($8.9 billion) under the government proposal and will equal 5 percent of total spending.
The MoD said in a press release on 22 July that the requirement for enhanced collaboration is one of several priorities outlined for implementation in its 2020-24 defence industrial development plan. The plan, which will be overseen by the MoD's Defence Industry Policy Committee (KKIP), coincides with the third and final phase of the Indonesian armed forces' (Tentara Nasional Indonesia: TNI's) modernisation programme called Minimum Essential Force (MEF).