18-21 OCTOBER 2022
Paris-Le Bourget, France
The next edition of EURONAVAL show scheduled will take place from 18 to 21 October 2022 at Paris-Le Bourget, France.
P&C International has been officially appointed by the show organizers to coordinate US companies at EURONAVAL 2022.
We look forward to your participation at EURONAVAL 2022 and we look forward to welcoming you in Paris-Le Bourget.
So mark your calendar now and book your space today! See you in 2022!
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
1. PRESENCE OF DECISION MAKERS & ACQUISITION LEADERS:
- Defense Ministers
- Secretaries of State for Defence
- Chiefs of staff for the Armed Forces
- Chiefs of Staff for the Navy
- Senior Officers of the Navy
- Managers of national purchasing agencies
- Coast-guard delegations
- Customs representatives
- Maritime police representatives
- Defense attachés
- Representatives of multilateral & international authorities
2. VISITS FROM FOREIGN OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS:
- Tailor-made visiting programmes in liaison with the official delegations
- Accompanying officers to ensure visits run smoothly
3. YOUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK:
- present your new technologies and latest innovations
- meet with your clients and build loyalty
- identify prospective clients and future partners
US EXHIBITING COMPANIES IN 2018
3M SCOTT - AV-DEC - BELL BOEING - CATERPILLAR - CPS TECHNOLOGIES - DEFENSE NEWS - FLIR SYSTEMS - FLUID TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS - GENERAL ATOMICS - GE'S MARINE SOLUTIONS - HARRIS CORPORATION - HYDRONALIX - JONATHAN ENG. - L3 TECHNOLOGIES - LOCKHEED MARTIN - METAL SHARK BOATS - NORTHROP GRUMMAN ARMAMENT SYSTEMS DIVISION - PARKER WATER PURIFICATION - QUANTUM MARINE STABILIZERS - RAYTHEON COMPANY - SAFE BOATS INTERNATIONAL - SYNQOR - TELEDYNE MARINE - TEXTRON SYSTEMS - THE NAVY LEAGUE OF THE UNITED STATES
EURONAVAL ONLINE 2020 - KEY FIGURES
Faced with new health rules, GICAN and its subsidiary SOGENA have redirected the 2020 edition of the EURONAVAL show to a fully digital format. From October 19 to 25, exhibitors, official delegations and visitors meet on the EURONAVAL-ONLINE platform.
- 10,500 online visits from +40 countries
- 130,000 web page visited
- 145 speakers and more than 3,500 participants in online conferences
- 1,260 BtoB and BtoG business contacts
- 34 participing French and foreign start-ups