Alexandria Naval Base, Egypt
NAVAL POWER 2022
Fully supported by the Egyptian Naval Forces and the Egyptian Ministry of Defence, the inaugural edition of NAVAL POWER will be held in 2022 (dates TBC) in the impressive Alexandria Naval Base, located in the heart of Alexandria. The base boasts a modern auditorium, several kilometres of pier and other facilities..
NAVAL POWER is a fully integrated and future focused Navy Event set to showcase the latest technological developments from around the globe demonstrating Navy interoperability across all domains.
P&C International has been officially appointed by the show organizers to coordinate US companies at NAVAL POWER 2022.
We look forward to your participation at NAVAL POWER 2022, and we look forward to welcoming you in Alexandria.
So mark your calendar now and book your space today! See you in 2022!
WHO WILL ATTEND?
• Chiefs and Commanders of Navy
• Maritime Police Representatives
• Navy Armament Authorities
• C-level Industry Executives
• Naval Procurement Directors
• Coast Guard Commanders
• Port Authorities
• Chiefs of Staff for the Navy
• Search and Rescue
• Managers of National Purchasing Agencies
HOW CAN NAVAL POWER WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY?
• Position your brand in front of a targeted maritime and naval market
• Increase brand awareness with prominent onsite and online sponsorship
• Meet face-to-face with senior navy commanders and senior officers from across the Middle East and Africa
• Showcase the latest technological innovations to both procurement and operational heads
• Strengthen your relationships with existing clients
• Discuss the current and future challenges facing the maritime community
• keep up-to-date with the latest naval industry developments and procurement requirements locally and regionally