MAY 18-21, 2023
San Borja, Lima, Peru
Cuartel General del Ejército del Perú, San Borja, Lima, Peru
60 000 sqm
SITDEF, the International Technology Hall for the Defense and Prevention of Disasters, is a biannual event approved by the Government of Peru and organized by the Peruvian Army, since 2007.
The exhibition is supported by the Ministry of Defense, the Peruvian Army, the Peruvian Navy, the Peruvian National Police Force, the Peruvian National and Security Associations and the Peruvian Government.
The next edition of SITDEF will be held from 18 to 21 May 2023 in the Peruvian Army Headquarters (at Cuartel Gral Del Ejercito, San Borja, Lima, Peru).
P&C International is officially endorsed by the show organizer to recruit US exhibitors and organize & coordinate a USA Pavilion at SITDEF 2023.
We look forward to your participation at SITDEF 2023, and we look forward to welcoming you in San Borja.
So mark your calendar now and book your space today! See you in 2023!
Benefits of exhibiting in the P&C International USA Pavilion at SITDEF:
- Prime location at SITDEF exhibition
- US flag highlighted with our US Pavilion stand design
- VIPs & official delegations coordination
- Press release spread toward the national & international press
- A full company listing in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion show guide distributed to SITDEF attendees
- US pavilion administration, coordination & support on site
- Costs optimization, shared US pavilion meeting room, storage, coffee & fridge
- Bilingual hostess at your disposal
- Air Defence Systems
- Reconnaissance vehicles
- 5.6 & 7.62 Rifles
- Small Calibre Weapons
- Complete equipment for fighting in the Aprimac Valley (Drug Traffic and terrorist attacks)
- Light Patrol Boats Border protection
- Communications systems
US EXHIBITING COMPANIES IN 2019
ADB AIRFIELD SOLUTIONS, ALASKA STRUCTURES, AM GENERAL, AMERICAN AUTOCLAVE COMPANY, BAE SYSTEMS, BREEZER COOLING, CATERPILLAR, COLLINS AEROSPACE, CONDOR OUTDOOR PRODUCTS, DATA PATH, DS ARMS, ESRI, GENERAL DYNAMICS, GOLDBELT WOLF, HARRIS L3, HDT GLOBAL, L3 TECHNOLOGIES, MODULAR DRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES CORP, NIVISYS INDUSTRIES, SAAB DEFENSE & SECURITY, THE SAFARILAND GROUP, SMALL ARMS DEFENSE JOURNAL, US ORDNANCE.
ABOUT THE MARKET
Between 2021 and 2025 the Navy plans to acquire 6 frigates, 2 submarines, 5 helicopters, 1 transport aircraft and various weapon and missile systems. The Army will acquire 301 combat vehicles, 178 transport vehicles, 123 infantry vehicles, 1 anti-aircraft weapon system and 1 C4ISR control centre. The Air Force plans to modernize its combat aircraft and 8 helicopters.